Reynolds & Reynolds Company is a North American provider of integrated software solutions and services to automotive retailers. The Company provides a full range of retail and enterprise management systems, networking and support, e-business applications, Web services, learning and consulting services, customer relationship management solutions, document management and financing services for automotive retailers and manufacturers. Reynolds & Reynolds is organized in four business segments: Software Solutions, Transformation Solutions, Documents and Financial Services.
Reasons to Invest
· eWeek names Reynolds to its list of 2001 FastTrack 500 eBusiness Innovators.
· The Software Support Professional's prestigious STAR award is given to Reynolds associates for the third consecutive year.
· The International Customer Service Association names Reynolds the only two-time winner of its Award of Excellence.
· The Chally Group ranks Reynolds' sales team in the top tier in Successful Selling magazine.
· Investment Bankers Robertson Stephens believe "Reynolds and Reynolds is uniquely positioned to be the Cisco (e.g. the backbone) of the auto retailing industry.
· Analyst Baba Shetty of the Forrester Group writes: "Which technology firm currently has the vCRM edge? We vote for industry veterans The Reynolds and Reynolds Company…(they are) poised to market vCRM solutions to retailers directly-or to OEM's…which want a vendor with deep domain expertise."
Reynolds continues to make profitable growth its number one priority. The company regularly reports its progress with emphasis on:
· Revenue growth
· Earnings per share growth
· Customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Recruiting and retaining the best talent
Shares to Qualify = 1
Auto-reinvestment = yes
Min/Max = $500 minimum or $50 monthly Auto
check withdrawal monthly/$5,000 monthly (maximum)
Reinvestment Fees -
Dividend investment fees: 5% of reinvestment
total, up to $3.00, 0.03 per share brokerage fee
Cash investment fees: (see above)
Auto reinvestment fees: (see above)
For Information contact:
Bank of New York